This brief Vimeo graphic from the Association of American Medical Colleges explains the growing shortage of residency positions for medical school graduates by comparing the number of students applying for residency positions to the number of positions available. The AAMC asks that Congress expand federal GME support before it's too late to fix the doctor shortage.
Save the Date
- The 6th Annual Medical Spirituality Conference will feature Mick Krasner, M.D., and Ronald Epstein, M.D., faculty from the Mindful Practice® program at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
8:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Sinclair Community College
Mindful Practice: Compassion and Resilience
- » ACGME approves Neurology
- » Researcher Debra Mayes, Ph.D.,
featured in WSU newsroom
- » Horizons in Medicine program
seeks high school applicants
- » Jerome Yaklic, M.D., M.B.A.,
to chair Department of
of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- » Julie Gentile, M.D., appointed
to WSU Foundation board
- Wright State Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitationwill offer an educational session about appropriate footwear on Tuesday, March 18, at 7 p.m., in Classroom 1 on the second floor of the Wright State Physicians Health Center, at 725 University Blvd. on the Wright State campus.