Rites of Passage
From Convocation on the first day of medical school, through Match Day when they learn where they will enter residency, to graduation at the end of their fourth year of school, students experience many rites of passage on their way to a career in medicine. Share some of those peak moments with our students in this video.
- » Casey McCluskey to receive
Public Health Service Award
- » Graduation set for May 24
- » AAFP honors medical school
- » Topaz Sampson selected
- » Seminar on ethical dilemmas
slated June 11
- » 2013 Match results released
Match Day video | Slide show
- » Tenure-track faculty sought
for cell-signaling cluster
- The new Wright State Physicians Concussion Clinic at 725 University Blvd. on the campus of Wright State University is now accepting patients. Student athletes who are experiencing symptoms of a concussion may call the clinic at (937) 208-2091 for an appointment.
- » More WSP news