Boonshoft School of Medicine is expanding its global reach under an agreement with Unaizah College of Medicine of Qassim University, Saudi Arabia, to deliver a concurrent educational experience for its students, parallel with Wright State University’s medical education program. Unaizah will become the first medical school in Saudi Arabia to offer an American-style medical education, granting the M.D. degree.
- » July 26: Convocation
- » July 30 & 31: Aerospace Medicine
CME Lecture Series
- » Aug. 1: Medicaid & the
- » Aug. 2: Columbus Alumni Event
with Dean Marjorie Bowman
- » Aug. 4: STReME Event
- » Aug. 8-10: Reunion Weekend
- » Aug. 8-10: Family Fun Days
- » Aug. 8: Reach Out of Montgomery
County 20th Anniversary Gala
- Vital Signs is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends of Boonshoft School of Medicine.
- » Trauma: When care is critical
- » A closer look: Dean Marjorie
Bowman, M.D., M.P.A.
- » Research spotlight: Slow
- » Research spotlight: Going
- » Future docs: Healthy advice
- » What cancer teaches
- Orthopaedic spine surgeon Mark Kayanja, M.D., Ph.D., is joining Wright State Physicians Orthopaedics and will begin seeing patients on Aug. 11 at the Wright State Physicians Health Center. He will treat several conditions, including spinal deformity, degenerative spinal conditions, spine fractures, spine infections and spine tumors.