Boonshoft School of Medicine is expanding its global reach under an agreement with Unaizah College of Medicine of Qassim University, Saudi Arabia, to deliver a concurrent educational experience for its students, parallel with Wright State University’s medical education program. Unaizah will become the first medical school in Saudi Arabia to offer an American-style medical education, granting the M.D. degree.
- Vital Signs is distributed to alumni, faculty, staff, students and friends of Boonshoft School of Medicine.
- » Trauma: When care is critical
- » A closer look: Dean Marjorie
Bowman, M.D., M.P.A.
- » Research spotlight: Slow
- » Research spotlight: Going
- » Future docs: Healthy advice
- » What cancer teaches
- » Medical school welcomes
110 new students on July 26
- » Julian G. Cambronero, Ph.D.,
receives award in Spain
- » Surgeon Timothy Broderick, M.D.,
to serve as WSRI chief scientist
- » Surgery Symposium focuses
on educational innovations
- » Ruth Jocelyn Claros wins
student research award
- » Ronald Markert, Ph.D.,
named University Professor
- To better meet the needs of patients, Wright State Physicians Family Medicine now offers same-day appointments at the Wright State Physicians Health Center on the campus of Wright State University. The practice is accepting new patients. To make an appointment, call (937) 245-7200.