Rites of Passage
From Convocation on the first day of medical school, through Match Day when they learn where they will enter residency, to graduation at the end of their fourth year of school, students experience many rites of passage on their way to a career in medicine. Share some of those peak moments with our students in this video.
- » Graduation held May 24
— View a commencement video
- » Student receives Fulbright grant
for autism study in Oman
- » Casey McCluskey receives
Public Health Service Award
- » Journey to medical school
takes different paths
- » Dayton Business Journal: Wright
State sees boom in neuroscience
- » AAFP honors medical school
- » Dean presents keynote address
- Corey Ellis, M.D., director of the Wright State Physicians Concussion Clinic, will speak about concussions and Ohio’s Return to Play law on Tuesday, July 16, at 7 p.m., in the Family Medicine Conference Room in the Wright State Physicians medical office building on the campus of Wright State University.
- » More WSP news