Barbara Kraszpulska, Ph.D.
Address: 105C White Hall
Phone: (937) 775-4486
Graduate Human Gross Anatomy - Course Director
Boonshoft School of Medicine, Human Structure
In addition to teaching, Dr. Kraszpulska is interested in creation, utilization and evaluation of computer-assisted technology applied to anatomy teaching at different levels. The Computer-Based Dissection Manual, substantial pedagogical materials developed by Dr. Kraszpulska, has been adopted for use by students and faculty in different anatomy courses in both the Boonshoft School of Medicine and the College of Science and Mathematics.
- Kraszpulska Barbara, Christian C, Gainor R. (2013) Computer-Based Dissection Manual (CBDM) – Cranium. MedEdPORTAL. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/9314
- Kraszpulska Barbara, Bombkamp, D. and Brueckner-Collins J. (2013) Benefits of traditional cadaveric dissection in a digital world: medical and dental students’ perspectives. J Int. Assoc Med. Sci. Educ., 23(1), 27-34
- Kraszpulska, Barbara, Ritterhoff, K. and Gainor, R. (2012). Computer-based dissection manual (CBDM) of the thorax. MedEdPORTAL. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/9194
- Kraszpulska, Barbara, Ritterhoff, K. and Gainor, R. (2012). Computer-based dissection manual (CBDM) of the upper extremity. MedEdPORTAL. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/9065
- Ressetar, H., Allen, E., Walker, E., Kraszpulska, Barbara and Billings, H. (2011). Abdomen and pelvis interactive learning objects. MedEdPORTAL. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/7866
- Walker, E., Allen, E., Kraszpulska, Barbara and Billings, H. (2010). Upper limbs interactive learning objects. MedEdPORTAL. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/7879
- Klinkhachorn, P.S., Kraszpulska, Barbara, Allen, E., Altemus, J.B. and Walker, E. (2009). Thorax virtual anatomy lab for pre-professional health sciences students. MedEdPORTAL. Available from: www.mededportal.org/publication/3155