- LION donates apparel & equipment to NCMR
- U.S. Rep Mike Turner tours Calamityville
- 9/11 Memorial Ceremony takes place at Calamityville
- Calamityville launches first training course and opens vehicle training zone
- Air Force to fund research at NCMR-Calamityville
445th Airlift Wing participates in disaster response exercise: News | Slide Show
The National Center for Medical Readiness (NCMR) provides medically oriented education, training, product testing, and research opportunities for medical and non-medical civilian and military personnel.
At its 52-acre austere training environment — Calamityville® — near Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Fairborn, Ohio, NCMR’s training courses equip and empower America’s medical responders and non-medical personnel with the experience and knowledge necessary to prepare them not only for their day-to-day challenges, but also for their “worst day.”