The Medical Academic Operations provides classroom and lab support to both faculty and students of the Boonshoft School of Medicine. Lab support includes microscope assignment and repairs. Please report microscope problems to any staff member in Medical Academic Operations, in Room 118 White Hall, or call (937) 775-2986 for further instructions.
Building and room access
Authorized Wright One card users not only have access to White Hall through the front and rear dock doors, they also have 24-hour access to the Room 130C lab. The White Hall labs provide additional 24-hour study space. If the doors are not propped open by after hours users, the building will provide a secure, after hours, study environment. If you experience an error with your card not opening a room, please contact Sue Rytel, Medical Academic Operations administrative assistant, at (937) 775-2986 or email@example.com.
Classroom and lab reservations
Rooms may be reserved for meetings by contacting Medical Academic Operations at (937) 775-2986. You will need to provide us with the date, time and any special needs for the reservation as well as a contact name. The charge for AV support after normal work hours is $25 per hour. You may not reserve a room for studying. Rooms that may be reserved include the Gandhi auditorium, McGee auditorium, labs 130 A-E, Gillen rooms 175 A-G and room 280. Contact us to request use of the atrium for special functions.
Medical Academic Operations staff
- John Needles, M.I.S., Manager of Medical Academic Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geetha Madhuri Guru Charan, Web Application and Multimedia Developer, email@example.com
- Anna Cromer, Lab Technologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dustin Filip, Web Application Developer 2, email@example.com
- Darren Harbert, Academic Technology Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tonya Hester, Lab Technologist, email@example.com
- Sue Rytel, Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron Smith, Academic Technology Analyst II, email@example.com