Bylaws, Policies and Procedures, and Standing Committees
The Boonshoft School of Medicine's (School) governance documents describe the structure and process for managing faculty-related issues. Wright State University (WSU) policies apply to the School's faculty who are employed by the university.
- Benefits, Useful Information and Other Tidbits for faculty
- Bylaws of Medical Faculty
- Faculty Meetings - dates and minutes of faculty meetings
- Policies for faculty appointments, promotions and other special issues related to the School faculty
- Procedures for faculty appointments, promotions and continuances
- Standing Committees - the members, functions and reports of all committees designated by the School Bylaws.
- Strategic Vision for 2004-2009 of the School