POSTER SESSION CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
A Call for Abstracts is issued for poster presentations for the Second Annual Symposium on Advancing the Standards in Wound Care. Poster presentations convey innovative, clinically relevant information that enhances the professional skills of wound care professionals. The Poster displays will provide authors a forum to showcase their work and provide those interested with the opportunity to review the information and talk with presenters. Posters will be on display throughout the Sinclair conference hall.
Areas for Submission include: Clinical Study, Review Article, Case Series, Case Report, and Basic Science Research
ABSTRACTS DUE BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2012
Abstracts should be submitted in English, contain no more than 450 words, written in Word and sent to email@example.com. Please write concisely and submit using the follow structure:
- Introduction: Brief overview of problem.
- Problem statement: Why do we care about the problem?
- Methods: What did you actually do to get your results?
- Results: What did you learn/invent/create?
- Discussion: Briefly discuss.
- Conclusion: What are the implications of your findings?
- Each submitter can present up to 2 abstracts.
- Abstract presenters must pay their registration fees in order for their presentation(s) to appear in the Program and Abstracts Book.
- First place prize: $200; second place prize: $100.