Faculty and staff are at the core of the Boonshoft School of Medicine. Learn more about all the services, operations, policies, and procedures the university has established to help you be more successful in your career at Wright State.
Especially for Faculty
- Continuing Medical Education
- Faculty Benefits
- Faculty Development
- Graduate Medical Education
- Policies, Procedures & Bylaws
- Promotion Process
- Research Affairs
- Standing Committees
Products You Can Use
- Academic Departments
- Administrative Offices
- Directions & Maps
- Residencies & Fellowships
- Search for People at Wright State
- University Directory
School Support Services
- Advancement & Alumni Relations: fundraising, direct mail efforts, special event consultation.
- Fiscal Affairs: financial transactions, recruitment & hiring procedures, Banner training.
- Marketing & Communications: media relations, web publishing, publications, logos and identity standards.
- Medical Academic Operations (formerly IDTL): White Hall room requests, classroom/lab support for faculty and students.
- Support Operations: facility/space planning.