2222 Philadelphia Dr.
Dayton, OH 45406-1891
(937) 274-3367 TTY
- 520 beds
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence (2008-2011)
- HealthGrades Emergency Medicine Excellence Award (2010 & 2011)
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval and seven Disease-Specific Certifications
- Magnet® Hospital designation for nursing excellence
- Three HealthGrades Excellence Awards for specialty care (2010 & 2011)
- Home to Dayton Heart and Vascular Hospital at Good Samaritan
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Women's Health
Directions to the Hospital:
From North (and East):
(Follow I-70 west to I-75 south) Follow I-75 south to the Needmore Road exit (exit number 58). Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Needmore Road. Continue on Needmore (also called Wright Brothers Parkway, Shoup Mill Road, and Turner Road) for approximately 2.5 miles. Turn left onto Philadelphia Drive. Continue on Philadelphia for approximately 1.5 miles. The entrance to Good Samaritan Hospital is on the left just before you reach Salem Avenue.
From the West:
Follow State Route 49 south to I-70, where the two roads join together for 2 miles. Exit I-70 at the SR 49 south exit. Follow SR 49 for approximately 7 miles. (SR 49 will become Salem Avenue.) Turn left onto Philadelphia Drive. The entrance to the hospital is at the first light. Turn right into the driveway. The parking garage entrance is on the right immediately after turning into the driveway.
From the South:
Follow I-75 north to Salem Avenue (State Route 49) exit. Turn left at the bottom of the ramp and go across the bridge. Follow Salem Avenue for approximately 2.25 miles. Turn right onto Philadelphia Drive. The hospital entrance is the first light. Turn right into the driveway. The parking garage entrance is on the right immediately after turning into the driveway.