One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
- 155 beds
- Regional referral center for a 20-county area
- More than 350 physicians and residents in primary care and more than 35 pediatric subspecialties
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Award-winning, nationally recognized Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- One of only 11 pediatric cancer care centers in the nation that are fully accredited by the Commission on Cancer
- Houses the Department of Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine
From the North:
I-75 south, Exit 54C to Route 4; Route 4 north to Valley Street/Troy Street exit. Go through the first stop sign at the bottom of exit ramp. Valley Street is the next stop sign. Turn left.
From the South:
I-75 North, Exit 54C to Route 4; Route 4 north to Valley Street/Troy Street exit. Go through the first stop sign at the bottom of exit ramp. Valley Street is the next stop sign. Turn left.
OR I-675 north, Exit 12 to Route 35; west on Route 35 to the Keowee Street exit; right on Keowee Street to Valley Street; right on Valley Street.
From the East:
Route 35 west to the Keowee Street exit; Right on Keowee Street to Valley Street; right on Valley Street.
From I-70 exit 41, take Route 4 south to the Stanley Avenue/Findlay Street exit. Turn right at bottom of exit, then left at the first light on Stanley Avenue. This is Valley Street.
From the West:
Third Street east to Keowee Street; left on Keowee Street, to Valley Street; right on Valley Street.
FYI: Parking is available in front of the Medical Center. The hospital is also accessible by bus. Call RTA at (937) 226-1144 for schedule and route information.
Google or Mapquest: For best results, enter 730 Valley Street, Dayton, Ohio, 45404, as the address for The Children's Medical Center (it is the address of the Cox Center for Children's Health, which is directly in front of the hospital). More details are available on the CMC web site.