Student clubs and organizations at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine are diverse in their goals. Getting involved is a great way to meet people and share common interests. Meetings are excellent, no-guilt study breaks since most clubs are medically related. Announcements are mailed out, as well as posted throughout the buildings. Most meetings are held in the early evening, often with snacks or a full dinner provided. Never hesitate to attend a meeting, even if it is not necessarily what you are primarily interested in. Meetings are great sources of information and opportunities to talk with physicians and/or other students.
These groups reflect a wide range of student activities including local community outreach, international service, student governance, a student-run radio show and leisure activities.
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Medical Association
- American Medical Student Association
- American Medical Women's Association
- Catholic Medical Student Association
- Christian Medical Association
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Affiliates of Dayton
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Phi Rho Sigma
- Student National Medical Association