High-tech Tools for a Cutting-edge Medical Education
As a Boonshoft School of Medicine student, you can look forward to more than working with outstanding faculty and enjoying dynamic clinical experiences in a variety of hospitals and care centers. You'll also have the distinct advantage of advanced, specialized technology to support you every step of the way and help you make the most of your medical education.
A state-of-the-art Medical Education Center
Since its official opening in late 2008, the Gandhi Medical Education Center in White Hall has provided a dedicated place for medical students to learn, study, and socialize. In addition to serving as a convenient and comfortable home on campus for your first two years, the center features a wide range of technology to help you learn as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Two lecture halls with large video screen, cameras for remote conferencing, and interactive student response devices
- A state-of-the-art anatomy lab with an integrated audio-video system and a downdraft ventilation system for up to 16 tables
- Three computer labs with more than 100 work stations
- Computerized testing with immediate scoring and error review
- Digital video and audio recordings of every lecture posted and archived daily to access online or download
- Free wireless Internet access throughout the building and across most of campus
- 24/7 access to the center and its resources